Information for authors
How to Upload Final Paper (Camera-Ready)
All final paper submissions must be uploaded through EDAS here >>
: Paper requirements before submittal
All camera-ready submissions MUST be checked for IEEE eXplore compliance before submission. They MUST include the PDF eXpress signature.
To check whether your PDF file is IEEE Xplore-compatible, please use the PDF eXpress service at http://www.pdf-express.org
You can also use PDF eXpress to convert your source file(s) to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF.
WF-IoT 2015 will NOT accept camera-ready papers that are not IEEE Xplore-compatible.
- Authors can submit a scanned copyright form in PDF and image formats from the "Copyright" column in their My papers table or the individual paper page in the EDAS
This must be completed for your paper to be included in the conference.
IEEE copyright form in PDF format here >>
You may find IEEE PDF eXpress helpful in the preparation of your manuscript to ensure fonts are embedded, etc. First-time users should do the following:
1. Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/
and select the link “New Users – Click here”
2. Enter the following:
for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
More info here >>
Presenter Release Form for the review and signature of all of our speakers at WF-IoT
This form needs to be signed by all WF-IoT keynote speakers, Industry Forum Panelists, Technical speakers, Startup companies, Tutorial presenters, etc. Please download this form, sign and scan and send it to Lisa Hoffman (Lisa_Hoffman@interprosepr.com
) no later than
You can donwload the form in PDF
format (82 kb).
Submission implies willingness to register at the conference, pay the registration fee and present the paper in person. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author will register and pay the registration fee by 31st October 2015 (IEEE member and non-member fees only are acceptable to this purpose; student/life-member fees are not allowed) - no exceptions. Papers included in the proceedings will also be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library only if the paper will be presented in person at the conference by one of the authors. If an author covers more than one paper with her/his registration to guarantee inclusion in the proceedings, she/he must pay a US$100 surcharge for each paper in excess of one.
- All papers must conform, at time of submission, to the IEEE Formatting Guidelines. Please use either this Word Template or this LaTeX package. Make sure that you use US letter page format.
- IEEE takes the protection of intellectual property seriously. Accordingly, all submissions will be screened for plagiarism using CrossCheck. By submitting your work you agree to allow IEEE to screen your work. For more information please visit: http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck/index.html